Help is Available!
Call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
The National Human Trafficking Resource Center has a free, confidential hotline open 24/7 to help victims of human trafficking.
El Dorado County Wants to Stop Human Trafficking
Local citizens, community groups, agencies and non-profits in El Dorado County are joining together to stop human trafficking. El Dorado County agency partners include:
- Partners Against Trafficking of Humans (PATH)
- Child Abuse Prevention Council
- South Lake Tahoe Police Department
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Probation Department
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Public Defender’s Office
- County Office of Education
- Public Health
- District Attorney’s Office
- Sheriff’s Office
- Health and Human Services Agency
- Soroptimist International
- Mental Health
For questions about Child Welfare programs of the El Dorado County Health and Human Services Agency call (530) 573-3201 in South Lake Tahoe.